3.25.2018

Heading to WEMTA


I'm excited to be heading to the WI Educational Media and Technology Association conference over the next few days to hang out with my school library colleagues and friends. I do a quick presentation on creating a dynamite youth info book collection today that I've presented in WA and in one of our northern WI systems based on my Sibert Award committee work.

Joining me are other YSS members who pitched programs to present to our school colleagues. It will be fabulous learning.

For me,  the real fun starts Monday when I am staffing a booth for our WI Library Association and Youth Services Section inviting our school colleagues to learn more about - and maybe even join - WLA/YSS. I look forward to chatting and re-connecting with lots of school colleagues and having them play at the booth! Every hour, people who stop at the booth can vote on a new pairing of book characters (gets us ready for our April 2 statewide voting!!)

I hope to see lots of friends there...maybe even you! Stop by and say hi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment